[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Vol 160 issue 5 removing alpine doors

Ramon Spontelli rspontelli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 10:49:36 EDT 2018

Thank you!

I think I am finally starting to get it.

Since I will be separating the body from the frame at some point, I might as well go ahead and remove the front guards/wings/fenders now.
 It's just that "on the car" is a much better place to store them. At the rate I'm working, it could be a year or so before I'm ready to take the body off the frame.

Having fun, nonetheless!

Ramon