[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Primary (clutch ) Shaft seal

Derek Cook alpine at sunbeam.myzen.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 04:51:36 EDT 2017

Hi Tom
It appears from my various versions of Sunbeam Talbot parts books & workshop
manuals, that this oil seal was only fitted to Sunbeam Mk 3 models. Your car
is quite a late 2A, which is what made me look into it.
It's a good job gearbox oil leaks are a fact of life with these cars isn't
it? I don't know anyone that's completely sorted the gearbox to overdrive
joint problem!
Good luck with the work.
Cheers,
Derek Cook, Suffolk, UK