[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Primary (clutch ) Shaft seal

Malcom Clark shadow74 at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 20 06:27:12 EDT 2017

Thomas forgot to mention you will need a dummy lay shaft to be able to drop
the lay gear  and replace it, without dismantling the whole gearbox, A
difficult job if you do attempt dropping the gear as you need a dummy shaft
exactly the right length for it to pick up the thrust washers each end of
the lay  gear so they go down with the gear.  Mal Clark