[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] adding a clock and cigar lighter

healthteacher1 at comcast.net healthteacher1 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 15:41:48 EST 2016

Happy New Year to All.
My question today is not about my two 1954 Talbot Sunbeams or my MK1 Alpine, but rather about my 1963 Sunbeam Alpine GT. I am currently in the process of replacing the wooden dash with a new one and decided it was time to add a clock and a lighter. The old dash is out and I the necessary clock and lighter. Should I install an inline fuse for these two items? If so, what size? Also, where is the best place to draw power to these two accessories? The car is now a negative ground car.
Thanks,
Tim Olson
www.britcars.us