[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Terry Poole

Martin Street mstreet at streetcrane.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 09:34:09 EST 2016

From: m.street at streetcrane.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 9:03 AM
To: staowners at sunbeamtalbot.info
Subject: [Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Terry Poole

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you of the death of my Uncle Terry Poole on Christmas Eve. He had been battling various illnesses for a time but it has still come as a shock to us all and our thoughts are with his sons Ben and Sam.
Terry had been a member of Star for many years and had owned, driven, restored and loved Sunbeams for even longer. In spite of increasing frailty he still corresponded with Star members and read all the posts until the end.
We will miss him
Martin Street