[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Timing Chain Oil Jet Orientation

CotaLymepond at aol.com CotaLymepond at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 11:33:55 EST 2016

I can't visualize in my mind just what the Sunbeam layout looks like, But
in general, engines usually have the oil jet squirting at the timing chain
right at the point where it contacts the sprocket. This provides the
maximum  oil film to the chain as it revolves around the drive  sprocket.
<>Steve Cota<>

In a message dated 12/17/2016 4:16:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,