[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] 1932 6 cylinder sunbeam Tourer 20 HP

Emgeetf at aol.com Emgeetf at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 00:35:26 EST 2016

Hi All,

Received these photos of a 1932 Sunbeam 6 cylinder Tourer  in   very good
shape for sale by frost Bros of SA. Thought that some members would  like to
enjoy the photos and the condition of this car. Any one interested in
doling out this much cash for this  car ?  Merry X 'mas and a happy  new year to
everyone.

Here is the attached e mail I got with the photos

Good afternoon,

I have this very special 1932 Sunbeam Tourer in my  showroom for sale at
R1,000.000.
This car comes with lots of history and  is mechanically in excellent order
having had a recent engine overhaul by  Bodge Engineering across the road
from me.
It has a 3,2 litre  6 -  cylinder 20 HP motor with a  4 - speed gearbox.
Chassis number  7031R
Engine number  28216
I have many more detailed pics and a lot  more information if you are
interested.
Have a good  weekend.
Regards,
Norman.