[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Spare wheel lid

Wendy Pros wendy_pros at telus.net
Tue May 5 17:36:34 EDT 2015

Hi Guys:  Yes I asked about  the spare tire cover door as well as the main doors, and as far as the spare tire cover door goes the inside of the key hole has since bust, not a happy camper today, I do however have found a spare door and am in the process of cleaning that one to get all the parts moving freely and then to restore it to use on our car.
Though still in a dilemma of how this door is going to come off with out literally bashing it to bits and pieces to remove it.  And there is something living in it, with a flash lite I discovered a small gap at the top which to peer into and it is full of mice nests and things, although it does appear to be quite dry in there I am imagining a whole city of vermin escaping into my face as I open the door.
We will work on it more in the coming days and see what we can come up with to open this mouse dormitory.