[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Spare wheel lid

Malcolm Clark shadow74 at bigpond.com
Mon May 4 18:55:28 EDT 2015

Hi Wendy, if it hasn't been open for a while, it will need more turning of
the key than hands can do, put a shifter (wrench)on the key and gently turn
it with the shifter, go back on forth and it will release the two locks one
each side,, when open clean-up and lube the mechanism , should then be ok,
Good luck. Mal Clark