[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Fwd: RE: Fwd: Original Color Schemes

Ric Hamilton r.hamilton at xcountry.tv
Fri May 1 14:58:45 EDT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Fwd: Original Color Schemes
Date: 01 May 2015 15:05
 From: grover behrens <grover-behrens at hotmail.com>
To: Ric Hamilton <r.hamilton at xcountry.tv>

Frank:

I think that red cars had biscuit interior. I don't think that any cars
came from the factory with black interiors. Black was never offered as
standard exterior color, though, I think that there were some special
order cars with black paint. My personal favorite is black exterior,
with red interior with white piping. Stunning, but not stock.

Grover

--
Ric Hamilton
Berwick, NS