[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeams in September.

alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 1 11:02:16 EDT 2015

Hello,
I would just like to bring to your attention the Joint region
one /region two weekend organised by the respective regional organisers
of the Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register (STAR) Stephen Leckie and Chris
Bryant. It takes place on the weekend of Friday 18th and Saturday 19th
of September at the Peebles Hydro Hotel in the Scottish borders, please
see attached for details.
If you would like to join in you can phone
01764 651 836 or email peebles.hydro at crieffhydro.com You MUST mention
"Star Autumn Event" maybe we will see you there.