[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Father Brown - "all Creatures Great and Small

Robin and Beatrice Dubow robindubow at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 28 19:04:42 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I don't know if anyone will remember but there was a blue Sunbeam Talbot 90
(? Series 2 or 2A) DHC in the BBC series "All Creatures great and Small that
was driven on farm visits by the young vet Tristan Farnan. It was used
extensively in one of the series. It was for sale a long time ago, but I am
not sure where it is now.

Robin & Beatrice DUBOW
32 Beddome Street
Sandy Bay
Hobart - TAS 7005
Australia
Tel: +61 3 6225 4530

[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Father Brown/

Well, maybe not in
Yorkshire, but it still is over this side of the hills on account of the
mill chimneys being demolished.

Bill (Lancashire -almost)

On 27
March 2015 at 08:09, alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk <alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk>

wrote:

> Hello all,
> The red coupe is owned by Pauline (STAR region
four
> organiser)and Tony (STAR vice chairman) Blake, there are several

> glimpses of Sunbeam Talbots in the series and a glimpse of Tony
dressed
> as a priest chauffeuring the archbishop in a Jaguar.I'm glad
you like
> the series but England is no longer the chocolate box
country portrayed