[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Father Brown/

John Feng bfeng7 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 08:22:24 EDT 2015

for what it's worth ( a tuppence at best?) and as an American, I've found the UK to have plenty of that Chocolate Box Country. Martin and I drove from Chichester to London a few years ago, and we passed thru countless little towns just bursting with vintage charm. Each seemed packed full of antique and art stores, quaint looking pubs and restaurants, beautiful old architecture and maddening twisty, narrow cobble stone streets.  I've also wandered about in London, amazed by the display of wealth and creativity that make it both an impressively modern and yet still classical city.

So, while you folks lament the loss of  old England, we American's find your country to be a lovely and fascinating mix of charming/old and impressive/modern. If you ever get sick enough of it, we'd consider taking it off your hands.
John Feng