[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Father Brown/

Ernest Taube detaube at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 27 00:17:10 EDT 2015

Good evening all !
Doreen and I were just having an evening of tv and "Father Brown" episode was aired . It showed 2, all too short clips of the red ST Coupe towards the end. Just the driver side door and rear quarter, and then the lower left side of the car as it drove off. Anyhow it was nice to see such an excellent restored car. We enjoyed the presentation and look forward to coming episodes. We are great fans of the British programming . The period pieces are always our favourites.

Ernie & Doreen Taube in Calgary/Canada