[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Grommet for Steering Column

starcars8 at comcast.net starcars8 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 19:22:31 EDT 2015

You can make a seal from flat rubber. Cut the hole a little smaller than the column diameter. When you push it on the rubber will flex back and form a seal. If necessary a small bead of silicon sealer around the seal/steering column will form a complete seal. especially if you are young and flexible.  Pete