[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] parts

Malcolm Clark shadow74 at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 21 15:49:47 EDT 2015

Hi again those fold over flap badges are for the Sunbeam Tiger rear guard emblems which are the same as the Mk3 Talbot front lower guard emblem, regardless of rear fixings I always applied some sealer to the rear of the badge to hub cap, especially the screw post type, the post isn’t all that strong, slight over tighten and the post will leave the badge, and a lost badge, Mal Clark.