[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] parts

Malcolm Clark shadow74 at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 21 15:40:58 EDT 2015

Pete, George is meaning the rear Spats,( those if you like them items,)  they are the typical “Hens teeth items” usually damaged if you can find them. Mal Clark.

  Ps I cannot believe  Rick is selling those badges for $4  couldn’t make  them for that.  even Chinese, to be sure that would be so far out price wise with STS.