[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] parts

Martin Spurrell spurrellmartin at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 04:57:21 EDT 2015

hi george,                 try sunbeam talbot spares, barnsley yorkshire. if they can't help they might give you details of graham brooks, the coach house, sparham norfolk. he has a good supply of s.t. parts and works closely with st. spares.if all else fails get back to me and we can try something else. not sure about what the aluminum wheel cover is?                                    martin.