[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] To Catch a Thief

alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 04:30:10 EDT 2015

All this is true. Nobody knows where the original car went or is today.
Just imagine the value of the actual car as driven in the film. For
that reason the chassis and engine numbers are kept secret to prevent a
fraudster re-creating a clone car for their retirement fund. We can
live in hope that it  still lives somewhere.

Happy Sunbeaming.
Chris B