[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Pump Housing

J W im1neng at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:05:09 EST 2015

Mike:  Great job on the new housing!  Thanks for helping the Sunbeam
community with a really high quality replacement part.

All:  A heads-up for those that may need to change their water pump
impellor bearing / seals anytime in the future...

A few months ago, my attempt to change the water pump impellor bearing /
seals led to the complete destruction of the impellor housing.  My
understanding from the team is that some of the original housings for the
MKII, IIA and Alpine MKI are not a high durability item.  Also, I found
that the original housings are not necessarily plentiful in quantity.

When I heard that Mike was making the new housings, I thought it would be a
perfect answer to my problem.  After obtaining one of Mike's new pieces, I
must say that they are truely impressive!!!   Perfect fit, excellent
finish.  I could not have asked for anything better.

If you are thinking about obtaining one, I wouldn't hesitate...

Jo