[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] rear spare tire compartment

George Hummel ghummel at worden-shewell.com
Tue Mar 3 16:53:34 EST 2015

  I am looking for the flip cover on the compartment door
Also  I have 2 holes on each side of the cover that has never had anything attached.
Anyone know what  should be mounted on them?
Also looking for the a new lighted assembly  Sunbeam light  on the rear of the car. My original has faded
The hup cap emblems -- I could use 4 new ones
I also have a spare grill

George Hummel
Ps. when the car is completed there will be a CD of the complete restoration

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.