[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] 1954 Sunbeam Alpine MKI Wheels

J W im1neng at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:12:54 EST 2015

Question:  Are there 2 different Alpine MKI wheel designs?  I have heard
rumors that there are 2 different wheels, one that needs a tube, the other
tubeless.  I was under the impression that production changed from tubed to
tubeless, but no changes were actually made to the wheels.  Is my
recollection of previous discussions correct?

Wanted:  I am in need of 2 wheels to  support my 1954 Alpine MKI project.
I am located in Michigan, USA.  Anyone have 2 decent wheels available?
Yes, I know shipping will be outrageous!

Thanks!
Jo