[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Can I please be removed from the mailing list

Ric Hamilton r.hamilton at xcountry.tv
Mon Mar 2 05:46:53 EST 2015

Since we have seen a few requests in the last day or so, I thought I
would send this along. At the bottom of every email message there is a
link.  If you follow that link, at the bottom of the page you can change
information about the account, including unsubscribing. I have never
done it but if you put your email address in the box and hit the button
marked 'UNSUBSCRIBE OR EDIT OPTIONS" you get to the next page where you
push the unsubscribe button. By clicking on the /Unsubscribe/ button, a
confirmation message will be emailed to you. This message will have a
link that you should click on to complete the removal process (you can
also confirm by email; see the instructions in the confirmation message).

You can also be emailed your current password from that page if yo have
forgotten it.

Ric

--
Ric Hamilton