[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] 1953 sunbeam Mark 1

Martin Spurrell spurrellmartin at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 15:25:32 EST 2015

hi pete,           thanks for the run down of original colour schemes of 'our' cars. having seen so many '53 cars with red wheels i have until now associated it as being the original arrangement. i suppose individual owners have chosen red as a fashion statement. my own  53 mk1 alpine is white with red wheels and upholstery (and black controls) it is surprising how much comment from members of the public, much of it negative, the scheme attracts. but i have no intention of changing.                                                                      cheers,                                                                                  martin.