[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Mark 111

Milt mchesterman at xplornet.ca
Fri Jan 23 08:03:42 EST 2015

All
  Yes I have been a member of star for some years now, but obviously living in Canada, not very active.  I asked the question of production numbers as it appears that most of the Alpines were / are Mark 1’s.  As I mentioned in my previous email I am seeing a lot of differences when I am down to the bare frame on the MIII and using my MI as a model for reassembling the MIII.   Just as an example, all the brake line fittings are totally different between the two cars. The radiator is different as the heater hose comes off the water pump on the MIII and off of the lower rad. hose on the MI.    I make the comments strictly as a perception that myself and I think a lot of other people don’t realize HOW many differences there are between the two production models.

Milt Chesterman
Ontario
Canada