[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] door adjustment: coming to terms

CotaLymepond at aol.com CotaLymepond at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 12:32:44 EST 2014

Will these work ?

_crowfoot  wrench from Northern Tool + Equipment_
(http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/NTESearch?storeId=6970&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntt=crowfoot%20wrench&Nty=1
&D=crowfoot%20wrench&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Dx=mode%20matchallpartial&cm
nosearch=PPC&cm_ven=google_PPC&cm_cat=HandTools&cm_pla=generic&cm_ite=crowfo
ot%20wrench&mkwid=smb2ASz9S&pcrid=15755102591&mt=e)
<>Steve<>

In a message dated 1/26/2014 12:07:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,