[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Rattling hub caps.

terry poole terrypoole at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 04:17:13 EST 2014

Chris - I stand corrected, as is often the case! Mine must have had a sheltered life, a bit like me. Neither my cars nor me get out enough.

Regards,

Terry.
On 24 Jan 2014, at 09:10, "alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk" <alpine3 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Terry,
OH YES THEY DO,(wear out) mine have a flat side where 60
years of hub cap removal have made them irregular.
Chris

----Original
Message----