[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine service

Mike Knoche knoche at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 22 17:06:55 EST 2014

Hope you do get a few days to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

We've had good Sunbeaming weather in Melbourne for the last two weekends
(low 20s C) as opposed to the low 40sC we have had for some of the days in
between! Last Sunday a nice short run to Mornington racecourse for the
annual RACV static display of 100s of classics.

Thanks for the tape on the hub cap studs hint. Some time back I spent a lot
of sleepless nights contemplating wrecked diff or shot wheel bearings (all
were checked out) until it dawned that the even clicking sound was sourced
at the hubcap, ie sound disappeared when cap was removed!

Mike