[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine MK1 Carburetor

starcars8 at comcast.net starcars8 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 16:32:28 EST 2014

Try The C arburettor ( english spelling)  Hospital Ltd in the  UK.  Email chipmork at btconnect.com   Phone 08450614477.  Open 10am-4pm uk time. Don't forget the tim e difference if you phone.  Pete

----- Original Message -----
From: "SEAN AND TRICIA JOHNSON" <healey at communitynet.org>
To: "J W" <im1neng at gmail.com>, "Staowners" <staowners at sunbeamtalbot.info>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:22:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine MK1 Carburetor

aren't the carbs the same with the exception of the auto choke feature..  I know that the jets are different but the overall bore size is the same (36MM)  one was a DBA 36 and the Alpine was DAA 36.  I thought that the gaskets and the needle and seat for the float level were identical for both carbs.

sean johnson  USA