[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine MK1 Carburetor

SEAN AND TRICIA JOHNSON healey at communitynet.org
Wed Jan 15 16:22:22 EST 2014

aren't the carbs the same with the exception of the auto choke feature..  I
know that the jets are different but the overall bore size is the same
(36MM)  one was a DBA 36 and the Alpine was DAA 36.  I thought that the
gaskets and the needle and seat for the float level were identical for both
carbs.

sean johnson  USA