[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeam Talbots on ebay

Emgeetf at aol.com Emgeetf at aol.com
Fri Jan 10 11:51:20 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Wish everyone a belated happy New year.

Now that we are on the subject of Sunbeam Talbot values and other  related
matters,  can someone tell me what the value would be of the 2  Talbot drop
heads that have been on ebay for the past 3 weeks out of California  ?  I am
sure this matter was discussed here before when they came up for  sale a
few weeks ago but I was not paying attention.  However I need  some input now
that i am interested in buying these 2 cars.

I think the guy has a buy it now of $ 2495, but according to the
description they have been in the elements since 1965. He was at $ 4495 but came
down to the current Buy it now price after the first try on ebay was
unsuccessful. . I like to buy these 2 cars but like some kind of input of  value
before i take the plunge.

Thanks  everyone