[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Fw: Hemmings Motors

Martin Spurrell spurrellm at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 07:47:50 EST 2011

hi all.
        this model of sunbeam talbot wasn't manufactured untill much (much) later than '34. the rootes group were not making any model of sunbeam talbot in '34, the dunlop easyclean wheels were introduced in '38 and rootes ceased car production '39-'45 to make arms and armaments. if i were to take a guess i would date it maybe 1939, but more likely post ww2 (46-47) if the new owner cares to contact s.t.a.r. with relevant details, we will get the date bang on.
                                 martin spurrell.