[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Fw: Hemmings Motors

D & E Taube detaube at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 22 20:17:00 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: D & E Taube
To: staowners-bounces at sunbeamtalbot.info
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:50 PM
Subject: Hemmings Motors

Attention to anyone on our list.

There is a 1934 Sunbeam Talbot 4 door sedan with the 6 cyld flathead engine. RH drive on Auctions America   (RM)
 Add # 1314349   With NO RESERVE.  Looks like a GOOD original condition car.  Needs cleaning up etc.  UK Registration plate    KMF 870

AA phone number    260 927 9797      or toall free      877 906 2437

I know that this may interest our UK members.  It looks like it could be an excellent car for restoration of a refurbishment?????

Lots of luck to those who; m;light be interested.

PS: It looks like it is all there except maybe for the wheel covers/hub caps.  Again NO RESERVE!!!!!
Ernie