[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Fwd: Fw: Alpines on ebay uk

Emgeetf at aol.com Emgeetf at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 09:31:41 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

This phenomenon  has taken over the whole British, German Italian
collector car hobby and made it into an industry. Remember the good old days  when
only enthusiasts  would buy these cars and plenty of them were  available for
sale even after a few weeks of advertising ? .

 Now speculators such as the one described here jump on these sales to
make a quick buck and they also drive up the prices of these collector cars
beyond the reach of true enthusiasts. I am a British car collector and have
seen  this happen time and time again. The advent of internet  and advertising
 quickly to the masses has made this into an industry where not only these
unscrupulous  people can go to the remotest areas and buy these cars as
well as sell them on websites like this or on Ebay where they can reach an
optimal auidience with money to  spend.

If you have seen the collector car want ads on websites and on the internet
 then you know who is behind such activity but sometimes we fall prey to
these  individuals due to deception or due to pure economic circumstances.

Thanks and have a good day.

_Emfeetf at aol.com_ (mailto:Emfeetf at aol.com)