[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Tires and Tyres

CotaLymepond at aol.com CotaLymepond at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 09:37:44 EDT 2011

There are several options here.
<>Steve Cota<>
_Coker Tire - Your Source for Antique Tires  and Wheels_
(http://cokertire.com/)

In a message dated 7/26/2011 7:44:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terrypoole at blueyonder.co.uk writes:

I agree  with Derek that 185's are too wide and reduce the turning circle
etc. Also,  paying over the odds to obtain a 130 mph speed rating is rather
fanciful to  say the least. I have used both Michelin and Dunlop 175 Taxi
tyres for years  and have not been tempted to change - plus money in the bank!

Both of them fit into the spare-wheel well, if a little snuggly! You can
always carry a 12v pump and partly deflate the spare.

Cheers,

Terry.