[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Tires and Tyres

terry poole terrypoole at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 07:44:29 EDT 2011

I agree with Derek that 185's are too wide and reduce the turning
circle etc. Also, paying over the odds to obtain a 130 mph speed
rating is rather fanciful to say the least. I have used both Michelin
and Dunlop 175 Taxi tyres for years and have not been tempted to
change - plus money in the bank!

Both of them fit into the spare-wheel well, if a little snuggly! You
can always carry a 12v pump and partly deflate the spare.

Cheers,

Terry.