[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] ST90 door removal

Don Herr donherr123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:22:11 EDT 2011

Hi Steve, I agree with Martin-the good vocabulary of swear words is absolutley essential. My Alpine had a hole in the front rocker panel with a rubber plug in it for the bottom pin, a long brass punch reached the bottom of the pin. I do not know if other models had the rocker access or even if it is original to my Alpine? I kept the access hole because I  had my doors on and off no less than 6 times until I was satisfied with the fit after I repaired the bottom of my doors. Regards Don Herr