[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Transmission mounts

Don Herr donherr123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:03:00 EDT 2011

Hi all, When I restored my 55 Alpine Chassis I did a DIY on the rubber trans mounts. I attached 1" mold rubber between the metal plates with special 3M epoxy that stays flexible. I am having second thoughts about this. It would be much easier the replace them now before I mount the body. Can these still be purchased(Bamforths?) or do they have to be be fabricated by Himmelman Elastomers? Thanks for any advise. Don Herr