[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine seat folding leg

Martin Spurrell spurrellm at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 17 09:28:01 EDT 2011

hi,
   the diameter of the prop leg is 3/4in.  the length inc. the pivot eye is 5in. i just went to take a photo and the camera batteries are flat. never had this problem with the old kodak box brownie. next i need my daughter to shop for batteries then get my son to load the pics on to the computer. never mind, we will get there eventually.
             martin. spurrell.