[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Alpine seat folding leg

Alan Gladding alangladding at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 15:26:43 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I am in the process of trying to make up the small folding leg that lurks beneath the Alpine seats.
I'm having to make do with a couple of blocks of wood to hold the seats up at the moment.

I would be most grateful if someone could post a picture of the strut along with it's length so I can
give it a go. I have measured the seat frame cross member at 5/8" to which the  clamp bolts onto.

Apart from the small diagram in the handbook I have no further information on size.

many thanks
Alan

53 Alpine