[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeam Talbot Email List Wood Steering Wheel

actsolutns@aol.com actsolutns at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 15:48:21 EDT 2011

Afternoon!
  I've ordered a lens with quite a few other bits, and theoretically it's been posted by STS and is on it's way, and I received the rest of the order a few weeks ago (but no lens yet).  The surround however they were unable to provide ... and not much luck to date elsewhere.  I'm keeping my eyes and ears open however!
Thanks for the response!