[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeam Talbot Email List Wood Steering Wheel

Richard Fritz wizzzbang at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 15:50:12 EDT 2011

Hi Don...
I'm the guy who almost beat you out of the steering wheel. I
applauded and supported your victory. I am very interested in learning what you think of your purchase when it arrives.
Regarding the Sunbeam lens over the license plate, call your friends at Bamforth's. I got mine from them and it worked out quite well.
Best regards and congratulations on that spectacular win.
Rich