[Sunbeam Talbot Email List] Sunbeam Talbot Email List Wood SteeringWheel

Robert Pope rpope at waterstone-env.com
Thu Jul 7 14:05:59 EDT 2011

Excellent !

May the steering wheel be sound and serve you well.  I recommend
covering the wood with leather (ivory in color to match the horn button
would be nice).

I think goals like preservation, restoration, use, and enjoyment are
what we all believe in for these cars.

They are fine art that gets you from Point A to Point B, sharing joy
with everyone all along the way.

California-Bob